So damn I am stuck in a tiffy. That oh-so-famous question...Should I stay or should I go? lol. But seriously, I'm in a relationship, a weird relationship, lets call it a semi-relationship. We fight all the time and it sucks, I'm literally crushed and hurt most of the time. I can't help it, I can't help that I'm hurt. I feel like we need to be done I feel like I need to go but I have no strength and he has no will to let me to. Something is pulling us together, What is it? Why can't we just go?
Everday I question if I love him, if he loves me. I believe that I don't and he swears he does. But don't, but what is pulling me? Nothing else can explain but love. If i didn't love him I could go, I could walk away and not care, So the question is why do I want to go, should I go, and do I love him?
HELP???? :(
Twitter me! :)
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment